Join Awakening Prema (Ana & Renato) in this incredible retreat in Dharamshala, North of India at the edge of the Himalayan Mountains, the land of the exile of the Dalai Lama.
It will be a journey to your heart with a pure connection to the self with an exuberant nature, fresh air and the special energy of the Himalayan landscape in a great opportunity for a deep inwards experience while enjoying the peace and serenity of the mountains.
The retreat will be from 4th to 9th of October at Rakkh Resort, Dharamshala.
Highlights/Main activities included in the package:
• Hatha Yoga
• Sound Healing Meditations with Tibetan Bowls, Monochord, Shamanic Drums and much more;
• Chakras and energy field activation;
• Pranayama (breathing techniques);
• Intoning practices;
• 5 nights in a luxury cottage accommodation at Rakkh resort
• All meals in the resort are included (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Special daily hiking in the exuberant nature on the surroundings (local village, monastery, meditation by the river)
• Mountain biking with guide.
• Climbing & Rappelling wall activity, Pottery classes and weaving (in house).
• Evening bonfire.
• Learn key elements to connect your intentions, thoughts and emotions in one positive direction to transform and create the life that you wish going over any negative emotion.
On the 5th we might have the opportunity to see the Dalai Lama at his Temple in McleodGanj.
There is a lecture schedule to be given by the Dalai Lama during the same period.
Dates: 4th - 9th October 2018
Location: Rakkh Resort, Dharamshala, India
EARLY BIRD PRICING until 10th of August
to book your spot (payments)
contact:Email: email@example.com Phone: 971.50.1050125/ 971.56.1140786
for more information about the practices/activities
contact Renato & Ana Phone: 971.50.5549400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org